Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: tax return haul, pt 1.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    well, got some nice coin back today, so on the way back from getting dinner, I thought I swing by the local head shop, in hopes they'd have a Pope fig or something akin to that.
    no luck on that front, however, I did score these.

    6ixi8p

    6ixief

    Microman for scale...

    6ixif5


    the cassette is a belt buckle.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That Dragon is cool!!!

    What's it from?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That dragon is wicked! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the line's called The Neo-Kaiju Project...
    there's aboot 8-10 in the line, diff artists...
    comes in a plastic egg.

    kinda pricey, but he's just so damn cute. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'll try to get pics of the rest of them.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 30, 2005 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Peeker ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    6ixv83

    6ixv8p

    6ixv9c

    6ixv9k

    6ixvcy


    I think I'll get a few more of them...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice score ! Were they out of 8 track belt buckles?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL

    as a matter of fact, yes they were...I did ask.
    they had a turntable one too, but I knew the stylus arm would be a belly-jabber, so I went with this.
    I would have bought th 8-track one if they had it.

    and less that half what I normally pay for buckles around here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha, I love the Humpty-Djinn! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    the dragon's definately cool, and the belt-buckle's tottaly rad.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Humpty and Pupik are next on my list.
    Humpty's pretty big, 6" at least, I'd guess...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Oddly cool [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •